Our new ‘Rainbow Kingdom’ programme launches in March 2022, aiming to improve wellbeing among Fife’s LGBT+ adult population across the Spring months.
The project has 3 main objectives:
- ‘Coaching with Confidence’ workshops to help you develop, grow and learn new skills to achieve a personal goal or ambition, creating a team of community coaches for Fife.
- Social events around Fife to help LGBT+ folk come together safely after 2 years apart caused by Covid.
- Taster sessions to help you find a new hobby or interest, meet new people and try something new for the first time!
Events Coming Up:
- Coaching with Confidence workshops – starting Monday 7th March, 6pm
Check back for more events and activities coming up from late March.
Events Held so far:
- LGBT History Month North Community Cup ten pin bowling competition, Wed 23rd February 2022
We are grateful to our funder, the Communities Mental Health & Wellbeing Fund, through Fife Voluntary Action and the Scottish Government.