The spread of coronavirus around the globe is having an impact on us all.
We know times can be difficult for some and if you’re experiencing financial hardship or you can’t get online, we might be able to help.
We’re are all doing our part to help during this pandemic, so if we have the resources to help, we will.
At the moment, our funding is aimed at support within the Fife region only – you must have a KY postcode to register for support. We hope to expand the service as more resources become available.
If you’re in Dumfries & Galloway, click here.
For the Mutual Aid Trans Edinburgh group, click here.
To support LGBT Unity for asylum seekers & refugees, click here.
Here’s a summary of what Pink Saltire can help with right now in Fife:
- Food vouchers / e-vouchers for ASDA, Tesco & Sainsbury’s up to £30
- Fresh fruit & veg boxes (mixed items)
- Mobile top-ups for all networks
- Care Packs to support mental and physical wellbeing
- Mobile Broadband kit with 3 months data
- HP Chromebook kit to get online (equipment loan for up to 12 months)
- Digital First Aiders to get you online and help improve your digital skills
Other forms of help are available from the Helping Hands group managed by Fife Voluntary Action here.
If you’d like to support the relief effort or ask any questions, contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01592 645340 during office hours.
Our COVID budget is now fully allocated and we cannot accept new registrations at the moment.
We’d like to acknowledge the support of our funders who are making this relief possible:
And a special thank you to all the businesses and organisations who are supporting our efforts, including: