Admin & Retail Assistant (Fife)
Part-time sessional role
15hrs per week
£10 per hour
Immediate start, contract ends 31st October 2020
Our charity is expanding and we’re recruiting a part-time Admin and Retail Assistant to support our work, based in Kirkcaldy.
You’ll be responsible for managing our online fundraising store, including stock levels, processing orders, organising returns and reconciling payments using our IT systems.
You’ll also develop and manage our new retail fundraising store at our base in Fife, dealing with customers in person and ensuring everyone receives the highest levels of customer service.
As someone with strong attention to detail and an eye for creative products, we’ll be relying on you to help us grow our income to sustain our charitable work.
Some weekend or evening work might be required.
Experience & Skills
- Experience of managing retail stock, processing orders and responding to customers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft and internet-based merchant systems
- Excellent attention to detail and very strong numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion to deliver the best customer service
- Cash and card payment handling experience
If you feel you’re the right fit for this opportunity, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 17th July. A telephone or video call will be scheduled with shortlisted candidates soon after.
We’re committed to ensuring diversity in our organisation and welcome applications from those often under-represented in the LGBT or charitable sectors. You are welcome at Pink Saltire – we value your skills, your experiences and your contribution.
This opportunity is funded by Pink Saltire.